I've decided to start doing posts showing my monthly noteworthy purchases. I'll make posts on the the handful of retailers I tend to shop from the most, i.e. ASOS, Forever 21, H&M, Zara, and Nordstrom/Rack.
1. Miss Selfridge Frill Open Back Sweater - This is made of more of a sweatshirt kind of material. I love how edgy and fashion-forward it is! The Xmas green color is perfect for the season!
2. River Island High Waist Mesh Insert Bikini (Top & Bottom) - I'm heading to The Bahamas the end of December. It never hurts adding another bikini to the collection.
3. ASOS Casual Blouse in Crinkle - Lately, I've found myself drawn to the color red, which is odd because I hardly ever wear it. Love this blouse! Casual, yet romantic.
4. Bershka Side Frill Red Mini Skirt - This skirt was just too cute to pass up. The fit is great. And there goes that red again!
5. ASOS CERYS Leather Knee Boots - These boots are one of my most favorite purchases of November! Kind of have a retro look and they look great with skirts and jeans!
6. ASOS FARLEIGH High Waist Slim Mom Jeans In Washed - I'm soooo glad I bought these high-waisted jeans! The fit is phenomenal and they are truly high-waisted on this 5 feet 9 inch girl. And they come in different lengths! I also recommend you size down when buying 100% cotton jeans. Cotton stretches out after some wear.
Well, ya'll these are my ASOS buys for November! You may or may not see this stuff in future style posts. Stay tuned!
*This post contains affiliate links. All content and opinions expressed are my own.*